Testosterone supplements and/or foods

• This topic has 16 voices and 68 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
  • Author

D-Aspartic acid tastes HORRID in just water.  Has such an acidic taste for me, and bothers my throat.  I have to mix it in something flavored at night.  And Turinabol is not legal...if its the real stuff lol.

Definitely an acidic taste, but it reminds me of giving oral lovin' to a woman.  LOL.Cory

Natural Supps to boost T-levelsDHEAFenugreekTribulus TerrestrisI take all of these daily when I first wake up. No stomach issues and I no longer have low-T.  😀

Tribulus has not had any conclusive studies.  Fenugreek works in some men, and it also lowers Estro.  DHEA also has no conclusive studies on the big T, but it works wonders on anti-aging, immunity, etc.Cory

I might give it a try the next time I order supps since its so cheap. I'll give you my review on the taste, doesn't sound like something that'd be great to drink, though I'm sure it's better than straight BCAAs in water

NOTHING, I mean NOTHING I've ever supp'ed with has tasted as $h1t as straight BCAAs in water.  This coming from a guy who has supp'ed with most every raw (including the awful-tasting Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Citrulline Malate).BCAAs smell like maple syrup, but taste like someone vomitted into my mouth.D-Aspartic Acid is very mild, and DOES remind me of going down on a girl.Cory

Yeah, you need to try unflavored hydrolized whey... ATM I'm taking this with 20 g BCAAs

Yep, I tried Hydrolized whey once with Vanilla flavoring, and it was so $h1t I pawned it off on a friend, despite the cost.  The natural vanilla extract wasn't even enough to hide the horror.    :-Cory

Fairy

Haha, poor thing, you sound like you've been traumatised!

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I don't think hydrolyzed whey tastes that bad.  I still think the worst by far is just mixing leucine in water.

Big_R
    Participant

I don't think hydrolyzed whey tastes that bad.  I still think the worst by far is just mixing leucine in water.

thats funny ...  i was using the prima-force leucine and i would say it made every single protein shake taste horrible... even muscle milk - and that stuff taste great!maybe it was just that brand?

thats funny ...  i was using the prima-force leucine and i would say it made every single protein shake taste horrible... even muscle milk - and that stuff taste great!maybe it was just that brand?

Nah, straight Leucine and BCAA's taste precisely like vomit smells.Cory

jcgomez

I do not have low T, but I am getting older. Is there any consensus on something that is legal and works? I am more concerned with the fountain of youth stuff. As for tastes, I am taking Serious Nutrition Solutions' Leucine and I cannot taste the difference in my shakes. I got it on Amazon.

I do not have low T, but I am getting older. Is there any consensus on something that is legal and works? I am more concerned with the fountain of youth stuff. As for tastes, I am taking Serious Nutrition Solutions' Leucine and I cannot taste the difference in my shakes. I got it on Amazon.

DHEA for youthfulness and immunity, stick to 25-50mg a day.  Start supping between 25-30/years old.D-Aspartic Acid & Fenugreek Extract (follow dosing) for testosterone boost + Estro-control.GABA before bed @ 3-5g for deeper sleep + GH release.ZMAs before bed for deeper sleep, Test boost and IGF-1 boost.Cory

…oh, and run just over 3,000 IU's of vitamin D a day for a solid test boost.  You can also supp w/ 4500mg calcium a day, too — this helps w/ test production.Cory

Big_R
    Participant

Over 30?  HRT / HCG

Over 30?  HRT / HCG

+1...but if he wants them legally, he will need a doctor's prescrip.Cory

Big_R
    Participant

Over 30?  HRT / HCG

That's what i meant by HRT, the legal way that can be monitored by a professional.  Bloodwork is done and all that jive. 

Over 30?  HRT / HCG

That's what i meant by HRT, the legal way that can be monitored by a professional.  Bloodwork is done and all that jive.

Yeah, don't be getting your $h1t from Big Al in the locker room of your local gym.  😉Cory

Big_R
    Participant

Over 30?  HRT / HCG

Yeah, don't be getting your $h1t from Big Al in the locker room of your local gym.  😉Cory

bottle of pure alcohol mixed with a lil urine  haha

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Testosterone supplements and/or foods

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?