Yohimbine HCL

• This topic has 17 voices and 60 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Author

which is why some people inject pure yohimbine…. #justsaying

Richard Schmitt

which is why some people inject pure yohimbine.... #justsaying

Yeah...I would never go that far. Especially injecting any type of supplement...

Nman
    Participant

I take Yohimbine HCL by primaFORCE as well.  I take one capsule with each dosing of caffeine I take.  I like how I feel so I'll stick with it for a while

Richard Schmitt

I take Yohimbine HCL by primaFORCE as well.  I take one capsule with each dosing of caffeine I take.  I like how I feel so I'll stick with it for a while

That's exactly what I'm taking, I'm currently taking 7.5mg every morning before a HIIT session and then I'll have some coffee/caffeine later, no food of course.

which is why some people inject pure yohimbine.... #justsaying

Yeah...I would never go that far. Especially injecting any type of supplement...

haha yeah I was just saying. I was not suggesting it to people. The reason why is because it has some spot reduction properties. It does not kill fat cells but helps to reduce the size of them. That is why some people also use pure powder and mix it into an oil or a lotion and rub it on their problem areas.

Richard Schmitt

O.o seriously? It can work that way? *light bulb idea just popped on*

A lot of people say they have better result with topical application, but you need to mix it with certain products. I think Aloe works, but I'm not sure.You can get the bulk powder on Amazon for dirt cheap and try it outbut I find just taking the straight powder orally works better then pills andit's easier then mixing a topical product.

Richard Schmitt

Do you know of a specific brand of yohimbe powder than is ideal?

Do you know of a specific brand of yohimbe powder than is ideal?

I will try to ask my friend what he uses, he been MIA so was going to try bugging him anyway. He gets some pure powder

B.

http://www.truenutrition.com/ They have both capsules and bulk powder.  Aloe may not work so well. (You'll waste a lot of product.)  What you need is a transdermal like DMSO to really shuttle the Yohimbine HCL through the skin and into the targeted areas of the body.  You're going to have to be careful with dosing, and you need to be sure that any fillers in your Yohimbine product are either safe, or nonexistent, because they will come along for the ride as well.I have not tried to use Yohimbine HCL as a transdermal, but it's an interesting idea that could very well work.  I have taken it orally, with mixed results.  I lost some fat around my midsection, but I also almost had a heart attack. (Half kidding about the heart attack.)  Just do your homework and be safe with it.

MJC

just wanted to add that Yohimbine can cause water retention so I usually stop use a few days prior to the beach or if i feel im holding water

DreamCrusher

Anyone is using this with CBL?HOW do you use it?My dosage is ~18mg for my 92kg bw.I heard - use before fasted cardio + bcaa.Any other application?

I have some left over Yohimbe HCL from Primaforce.  I think I might start taking it with my Jack3D pre-workout.  I use to take 22.5mg when I was doing fasted cardio. We'll see what happens.

Chuck

Hey all. Found this thread, I took yohimbine this morning pre-workout. I took it with Ephedra and yohimbine extract from Swanson. Now I am buzzing all over the place, and felt a little nauseated at the gym. Why is this? The stuff I bought:http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-superior-herbs-yohimbe-standardized-500-mg-120-capsThis yahoo gave me the idea.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyHZ9CqXRaU

Ok so I take this stuff, and this thread got me curious about the dossage amount someone should take and how to take it. Here is my opinion on it. You'll have to build up a tolerance for you, the usual amount is .2mg/kg, or.09mg/lb, (went ahead and found both for y'all), take it in a fasted state before cardio/workout, perferably in the morning time. Now it's not ideal to take all that at one time OR throughout the day due to some "side effects". Like I said work up a tolerance. My dosage for the day is around 16.5mg, 7.5mg in the morning upon waking and another 7.5mg (or so) Pre-Workout. Yes it will retain water, just like creatine, so I guess after doing a month, I would take a week or so off of it, and start over again. Just my opinion. PrimaForce Yohimbine HCL has it at 2.5mg per pill, that's what I use. By the way I just started taking this amount, because I finally went out and found the correct amount to take, so will be taking it all of the month of May then off for a week in June. *OH! Important piece of note, since I said "fasted state" since we're doing either CNS or CBL, which is pretty much ULC throughout the day and staying in Ketosis, taking this with food is not good, it will stop it from working, and also that carbs will stop it from working completely. So yes taking it in the morning upon waking and about 15-25 minutes Pre-Workout (saying you only had fats/protein meal about an hour or so prior), is ideal. Hope this helps.

Richard Schmitt

Yeah I want to hear more about this too, I've been taking Yohimbine HCL from PrimaForce for about 2-3 weeks

CWest05
    Participant

Interesting topic – chiming in to follow

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Yohimbine HCL

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?