Yohimbine HCL

• This topic has 17 voices and 60 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author

decoy5657

Yup. Picked some of this up today; also chiming in to follow.

hsi2935
    Participant

Mark Bell mentioned it in one of his videos re: carb nite solution. He mentioned it in passing I believe, something like “you're missing out if your not taking yohimbine fasted in the am” (not verbatim at all, just my recollection). Anyways, his statement about got me interested.

hsi2935
    Participant

Should've done my research first. From his blog: http://www.markbellpower.com/no-mo-back-fat/.

decoy5657

I've been taking 2 capsules in the morning when I get up at 7:30am. I feel no side effects from it. I am going to start upping that dose a little bit at a time until I get to the .09mg/lb area. Overall calorie intake is the same, but I've cleaned up my backloads and started Y-HCL (Primaforce). Not scientific, but I *feel* like the stubborn areas are starting to look better.

Alexander Baur
    Participant

Has anybody heard of mixing bulk powder of Y-HCL with water? Like mixing 3g with 1000 ml water so you would get 3mg/ml. Advantage is that powder is Way cheaper than the pills

Richard Schmitt

I looked into that but I don't have a way to accurately measure mL or the powder. I have an electronic scale but doesn't give me the measurement I need for the specific weight

Alexander Baur
    Participant

I think 1g equals 1ml.I've also read that Some guys put it in a nasal spray 😀

Richard Schmitt

Whoa..that's extreme. I know Mark Bell used it to get rid of his back fat…which is something I'm really striving for. I don't have the subscription to PowerMagazine with his interview with Mr Robot Pants. They discussed in detail there. I also read on the TN forum how to measure out the powdered Yohimbine but still confuses me because I don't want to have a heart attack!

Alexander Baur
    Participant

Yeah I'm afraid of that too 😀

decoy5657

http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-Gemini-20-Portable-Milligram/dp/B0012TDNAM/ref=pd_sim_hpc_4Pays for itself pretty quickly if you buy the bulk powders from Amazon or True Nutrition.

Richard Schmitt

http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-Gemini-20-Portable-Milligram/dp/B0012TDNAM/ref=pd_sim_hpc_4Pays for itself pretty quickly if you buy the bulk powders from Amazon or True Nutrition.

Holy...THANKS MAN!!!!!!

Alexander Baur
    Participant

Ok worth a try, thanks decoy.

@ TexI just bought this and was wondering if it was doing anything for you? And what dosage are you currently taking?I am using nicotine at the moment and wondered if a person can use this inconjunction with Yohimbine?

Richard Schmitt

I use Yohimbine HCL with caffeine. I was taking 5mg for a month then recently bumped it up to 7.5mg. Normally I have to take 15-16mg for my target BW. However that's for getting on stage so taking 2-3 pills or doses would probably be ideal at the moment.

I use Yohimbine HCL with caffeine. I was taking 5mg for a month then recently bumped it up to 7.5mg. Normally I have to take 15-16mg for my target BW. However that's for getting on stage so taking 2-3 pills or doses would probably be ideal at the moment.

Do you think it I should drop the nicotine whilst using Yohimbine then?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Yohimbine HCL

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?