Yohimbine HCL

• This topic has 17 voices and 60 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author

Richard Schmitt

Have you tried using both yet? I can't really comment on that because I don't honestly know of its a good idea or bad idea

No, haven't yet. I thought it might be overdoing it if I did? Maybe I will try and facebook Kiefer, and ask what his thoughts are? If I am lucky he'll give an answer. 😛

Richard Schmitt

Might be better to use them separately…

Alexander Baur
    Participant

So mine should arrive the next days but I've got a question: is it worth taking fasted in the morning without cardio? Or do you all just take it when you do a HIIT session?

Richard Schmitt

I take it pre-training. Cardio and/or Weights.

Alexander Baur
    Participant

So is it just wasted money to take it in the morning when I train in the evening? Do you take it on off-days?

Richard Schmitt

No, I take it in the evenings and no never on off days

CWest05
    Participant

Like Mark Bell said – if you're not taking it in the morning, fasted, then you're missing out. I agree.

Richard Schmitt

The dose amount? I went looking on his recommendation and couldn't find it. For the sage approach I've got to take around 15-16mg in one sitting. I recently bumped to 7.5mg and I am starting to feel the affects even in the evenings. So is it good to take 1-2 doses fasted in the morning and an upped amount Pre-training?

Alexander Baur
    Participant

I don't know this site but it sounds quite interesting:http://www.ironmagazine.com/modules.php?name=Reviews&rop=showcontent&id=51

For fat loss, yohimbine is generally taken twice daily, in the morning and afternoon.

storm47

From WebMD:Yohimbe, taken by mouth, is POSSIBLY UNSAFE. Yohimbe has been linked to reports of severe side effects including irregular or rapid heart beat, kidney failure, seizure, heart attack, and others.The primary active ingredient in yohimbe is a drug called yohimbine. This is considered a prescription drug in North America. This drug can be safely used short-term when monitored by a health professional. However, it is not appropriate for unsupervised use due to potentially serious side effects that it can cause.Children should not take yohimbe. It is POSSIBLY UNSAFE for children because children appear to be extra sensitive to the harmful effects of yohimbe.When taken by mouth in typical doses, yohimbe and the ingredient yohimbine can cause stomach upset, excitation, tremor, sleep problems, anxiety or agitation, high blood pressure, a racing heartbeat, dizziness, stomach problems, drooling, sinus pain, irritability, headache, frequent urination, bloating, rash, nausea, and vomiting.Taking high doses can also cause other severe problems, including difficulty breathing, paralysis, very low blood pressure, heart problems, and death. After taking a one-day dose of yohimbine, one person reported an allergic reaction involving fever; chills; listlessness; itchy, scaly skin; progressive kidney failure; and symptoms that looked like the auto-immune disease called lupus.Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy or breast-feeding: Yohimbe is LIKELY UNSAFE. Yohimbe might affect the uterus and endanger the pregnancy. It might also poison the unborn child. Don’t take yohimbe if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.Schizophrenia: Use yohimbe with caution. The yohimbine in yohimbe might make people with schizophrenia psychotic.Prostate problems: Use yohimbe with caution. Yohimbe might make the symptoms of BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia) worse.Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD): Don’t use yohimbe. There is a report that four individuals with PTSD suffered worse symptoms after using yohimbe.Liver disease: Don’t use yohimbe. Liver disease might change the way the body processes yohimbe.Kidney disease: Don’t use yohimbe. There is a concern that yohimbine might slow or stop the flow of urine.High blood pressure or low blood pressure: Don’t use yohimbe. Small amounts of yohimbine can increase blood pressure. Large amounts can cause dangerously low pressure.Chest pain or heart disease: Don’t use yohimbe. Yohimbine can seriously harm the heart.Anxiety: Don’t use yohimbe. Yohimbine might make anxiety worse.Depression: Don’t use yohimbe. Yohimbine might bring out manic-like symptoms in people with bipolar depression or suicidal tendencies in individuals with depression.Diabetes: Don’t use yohimbe. Yohimbe might interfere with insulin and other medications used for diabetes and cause low blood sugar.

CWest05
    Participant

Tex, I've taken anywhere from 5 mg to 10 mg at a time, with 2.5 mg increment capsules. The last few days I bumped it down from 7.5 or 10 mg to 5 mg, just to conserve some tablets. I would say just use it in the morning and take what you're comfortable with. Your body will tell you if you've gone too much, and I'd definitely continue to up it gradually, like you have been – if you want to take more. I'm 210/11-14% right now and I've been seeing results with 5 mg once in the morning, so take that with what you will. I haven't played around with "maximizing" it so-to-speak, but even for a [moderately] bigger guy, the small dose fasted seems to be working well.

Alexander Baur
    Participant

So today I started with 3mg bulk powder fasted in the morning at 7am. How long would you wait before eating sth? Normally I have some eggs and sausage at 9.30 because that would be my 14h mark of fasting. would that be to early after taking Y? And i also have coffee with CO at 7.30. can this interfere with the Y?  🙂

Marty P Koch
    Participant

I've come across the formula 0.24mg/kg BW in a divided dose (~6 Hrs apart).  Assuming normal health otherwise, you should work up to this dose as some folks respond poorly in terms of anxiety, etc. as previously mentioned in this thread.  Additionally, I understand that taking with carbs is a complete waste (for some reason that was not fully explained) so it should be optimally used during ULC.  This information comes from Marc Lobliner former owner of Scivation on Rx Muscle boards, possibly can be found elsewhere.

Alexander Baur
    Participant

Are you sure you're talking about Yohimbine HCL and not Yohimbe? That'll be >200mg Y-HCL for a 90kg guy. I think you should call the ambulance before taking such amounts because your heart is going to explode.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Yohimbine HCL

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?