CoryMcC’s progress photos (or rather, vanity photos)…

• This topic has 18 voices and 125 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 126 total)
  • Author

Igor Vidovic
    Participant

;D

training log
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQ7u-n9iU7R910fUgcAEo5NJoUZzT3w1zLC5qYyaGZE/edit#gid=1795865688

Taken morning of Carb Nite, 9/29/12.Definitely quite depleted, so a bit "flat".  :-[I feel tighter and harder this morning, as that 1-Carboxy supp. has really improved my sleep quality and depth.My midsection is looking better than just 3 weeks or so ago, I feel.Cory

Richard Schmitt

Well definitely making some great progress Cory! It's really cool how you're able to over come all with a Vegetarian Route, that's really awesome. No excuses out of anyone now ;D

Well definitely making some great progress Cory! It's really cool how you're able to over come all with a Vegetarian Route, that's really awesome. No excuses out of anyone now ;D

Thanks, Tex.  Been a vegetarian for over a decade, so I know the ins-and-outs enough to manipulate anything to fit my life-style.  It really is quite simple.  Variety may be a bit lacking, but eggs are a powerful food.Keep the yolks, and you have the equivalent of a fatty meat.  Toss the yolks, and you have the equivalent of a lean meat.  Add external fats (like butter, oils and cream) to taste.  Also, add cheese to taste.Cory

David Margittai
    Participant

Making awesome progress, man. For real. The amount you've been able to lose while still maintaining/increasing your muscle mass is really impressive.Watch out, though, I'm working my way up! 😛

Making awesome progress, man. For real. The amount you've been able to lose while still maintaining/increasing your muscle mass is really impressive.Watch out, though, I'm working my way up! 😛

We're both getting hyooge and ripped.  DH needs to watch out!  We might become too big for the forums to handle our mass.Cory

What I call the “Van Damme” pose… b/c he often posed like this on movie posters (generally holding a gun).I am a bit "wet", this is the day after my CN.  That said, feeling nice and full.  ;DTook 3 shots, but couldn't decide which I liked best, so I am posting all three.  Lighting is a bit shithouse.Cory

…and photo # 3 (couldn't post all at once due to size).Cory

Richard Schmitt

Doing a good job man. Van Damme would be proud

Fairy

I know I shouldn't really be comparing, but you're making my muscles look puny Cory!

Van Damme would be more proud if I drop another 5.5% bodyfat.  😉Forever trying to be better... and that is how it should be.  One should never feel satisfied enough to simply stop in life.Cory

I know I shouldn't really be comparing, but you're making my muscles look puny Cory!

🙂  Want bigger muscles?  I can help you work that out.  😉I think you are looking GREAT!Cory

...wanted to add:  NICE LATS!!!Fuck, they are really showing in this pic.  Very, very nice.  🙂Cory

Fairy

Van Damme would be more proud if I drop another 5.5% bodyfat.  😉Forever trying to be better... and that is how it should be.  One should never feel satisfied enough to simply stop in life.Cory

It's good to be satisfied and still motivated, like: This is a really nice Audi, but I want a Ferrari

It's good to be satisfied and still motivated, like: This is a really nice Audi, but I want a Ferrari

Well said.  🙂Cory

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 126 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CoryMcC’s progress photos (or rather, vanity photos)…

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?