Heavy Duty questions

• This topic has 6 voices and 47 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Caino
    Participant

ok sweet! HD here i come, well give it a crack anyway! ill keep yol posted on my results thanks again!

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I'm really glad this program is starting to get a lot of attention from DH forum members.  In my opinion, it is the best of Kiefer's training programs.

Richard Schmitt

I'm really glad this program is starting to get a lot of attention from DH forum members.  In my opinion, it is the best of Kiefer's training programs.

+1

Caino
    Participant

I think the more attention it brings the more kiefer becones aware maybe bringing out other versions/tweaks

TokyoLifter

Yeah I like it a lot as well.

Caino
    Participant

Seeing as you guys like this thread lol ill ask another, how long have u guys been doing the program? When would one think to start changing it up?

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Seeing as you guys like this thread lol ill ask another, how long have u guys been doing the program? When would one think to start changing it up?

I would run it from 4-6 weeks.  I did this three times over the past year.

TokyoLifter

I am in my fifth week now, will do it for another week or two and then go back to old school Arnold-style pyramids.

Caino
    Participant

Oh nice man, so i guess your pretty happy with the program then? Also what sort of results have you got, muscle pump, strength, fat gain/loss etc

TokyoLifter

Oh nice man, so i guess your pretty happy with the program then? Also what sort of results have you got, muscle pump, strength, fat gain/loss etc

Dude, it's impossible to link this to a program without considering other facts. It's more or less diet, how your training program will turn out. My pump is ok, nothing to write home about, strength is going up slightly, fat loss is ok, steady but not fast. But it is mainly because of the diet. If I was taking in less calories, the results would be different, if I would take a pump-supp before the gym, I would have more pump etc...

Caino
    Participant

Dude, it's impossible to link this to a program without considering other facts. It's more or less diet, how your training program will turn out. My pump is ok, nothing to write home about, strength is going up slightly, fat loss is ok, steady but not fast. But it is mainly because of the diet. If I was taking in less calories, the results would be different, if I would take a pump-supp before the gym, I would have more pump etc...

Definetly agree with you there friend, for example i been doing westside for skinny bastrds iii and i find it really good i had to add some more exersizes and started to replace my DE leg days with RE due to not having all the eqipment and leaving gym knowing it was half assed, and considering my backloads too i tend to train a bit harder so i get more in food in later, I have got some strength gains but not anything awsome! Rocked it for 6 weeks so timr to change up! Was a good starting block due to taking some time off trainingDid you make any adjustments for your program

TokyoLifter

No modifications, did it as it comes.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

It's important to note that eccentric loading interferes with glycogen resynthesis so you might not be able to consume as much carbs.  So if fat loss is the main goal, you may have to reduce carbs in the backload.  Source:  http://www.dangerouslyhardcore.com/1226/heavy-duty-cbl/

Caino
    Participant

well a week down, havnt really enjoyed this program, it seems like it was a rushed version of SW and i think it needs to be re done with some adjustments, in saying that though with those adjustments i think it would shape into something good, i came across Juggernaught method 2.0 and that really caught my eye, seems like a more volume version of 5/3/1 check it out dudes i think you will like!!

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

well a week down, havnt really enjoyed this program, it seems like it was a rushed version of SW and i think it needs to be re done with some adjustments, in saying that though with those adjustments i think it would shape into something good, i came across Juggernaught method 2.0 and that really caught my eye, seems like a more volume version of 5/3/1 check it out dudes i think you will like!!

Really?  What didn't you like about it?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Heavy Duty questions

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?