Progress

• This topic has 4 voices and 71 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)
  • Author

thezukiman
    Participant

Mine comes to the gym with me every single day.Dirty Carb Loads are awesome, just eat more carbs.Fuck pasta then, lol, mashed potatoes are easy!

Mashed potatoes are definitely easy; however, for me eating more carbs is easier! lol!A lot of times after I hit my 300g for the night I end up still being hungry...I guess I shoulda listened to my body more.I just I get a lil' worried b/c I was a "fat kid" at one time and just don't wanna lose my abs (since I have never saw them b4 lol) When I got fat I just ate to my hearts content it didn't matter what (so that's why eating more has been hard, don't wanna go back to that)...I suppose I just have to keep convincing myself with CBL you can still eat crap, but you have to do it at the right times (that's the key)  😉-Z

ipcheck

What is it with all these men worried?Men don't worry.We don't give a fuck.We just do what we want, period.I was a fat kid too.Am FAT.CBL man.

thezukiman
    Participant

What is it with all these men worried?Men don't worry.We don't give a fuck.We just do what we want, period.I was a fat kid too.Am FAT.CBL man.

I like your thinkin'.  8)CBL.-Z

ipcheck

My fat caliper says I'm at 13-14 % BF at the moment. JP7 Test.I think that's pretty good.I would love to be below 10% but that requires eating strict and cardio and shit.I'm not up to it.I rather just stay in BEAST MODE.531521_146672622166869_1129816016_n.jpg

thezukiman
    Participant

Beast mode is good!lol!  😉At least you are under 15% and seem to hold it well, so I wouldn't worry about it.I am a sucker for counting calores, but have not did any cardio in about 6 months. I keep a low bodyfat with monitoring my macros and busting my butt in the weight room alone. Screw cardio if you don't have to do it, honestly some parts of my workouts end up being intense enough to be classified as cardio work (think 20+ rep squats).

Tomahawk

Bad ass thread and that is all I have to say.Great results that is for sure. Keep it up and just keep track with pictures. That way if you do start going over board with the carbs you can see the change with side by side comparison.Right now I still have the 230 bulked up(fat) look you had going on. Good to see someone overcome that.

thezukiman
    Participant

Bad ass thread and that is all I have to say.Great results that is for sure. Keep it up and just keep track with pictures. That way if you do start going over board with the carbs you can see the change with side by side comparison.Right now I still have the 230 bulked up(fat) look you had going on. Good to see someone overcome that.

Thanks tomahawk. I will be keeping close track of things a keep you all updated.One big mistake I made when trying to lose fat was cutting my calories too drastically. I wanted to lose it fast instead of letting it come off slowly. I lost a lot of muscle that way. Just stick to CNS or CBL ( pick your poison ) and don't get in a great hurry it'll come off. Remember eat fat to lose fat and "refeed" to reset that metabolism.Good luck. If u have any questions feel free to ask b/c I have been there, and now I know what I was doing right and what I was doing wrong.-Z

Tomahawk

Thanks tomahawk. I will be keeping close track of things a keep you all updated.One big mistake I made when trying to lose fat was cutting my calories too drastically. I wanted to lose it fast instead of letting it come off slowly. I lost a lot of muscle that way. Just stick to CNS or CBL ( pick your poison ) and don't get in a great hurry it'll come off. Remember eat fat to lose fat and "refeed" to reset that metabolism.Good luck. If u have any questions feel free to ask b/c I have been there, and now I know what I was doing right and what I was doing wrong.-Z

Ya I feel like I have an idea of what I plan on doing. Going to stick to CBL SA for about another month then switch to CNS. Try to maintain the strength I got for a little while before I lose a good 20-30 pounds. I can tell CNS will be hard to get used to but well worth it. Ya reading that last article was great.Thanks man appreciate it.

thezukiman
    Participant

Ya I feel like I have an idea of what I plan on doing. Going to stick to CBL SA for about another month then switch to CNS. Try to maintain the strength I got for a little while before I lose a good 20-30 pounds. I can tell CNS will be hard to get used to but well worth it. Ya reading that last article was great.Thanks man appreciate it.

Sounds like a solid plan. Keep us posted on the progress. Like I said if u have any questions feel free to ask we are here to support one another and offer insights/advice.-Z

.josh.

Wow man, impressive. The changes between each of those pictures is pretty insane – seems like you're an 'all or nothing' guy, which I can relate to. I also get the fears of a former fat kid, and would suggest just upping the carbs gradually and seeing how your body responds. If you're feeling hungry tho, I would definitely listen to my body.What exactly are your workouts looking like?

tzanghi
    Participant

Hey zukiman, first off, excellent progress.  Those are strong numbers.  I had two questions for you:1)Did you find that you lost strength on CNS?(and if not, how did you keep it lol)-I'm currently on CNS, but have a hard time keeping my strength, and I'm nowhere near where you are.2)What kind of rate of weight gain did you see on SA while gaining mass but staying lean?

Tomahawk

Hey zukiman, first off, excellent progress.  Those are strong numbers.  I had two questions for you:1)Did you find that you lost strength on CNS?(and if not, how did you keep it lol)-I'm currently on CNS, but have a hard time keeping my strength, and I'm nowhere near where you are.2)What kind of rate of weight gain did you see on SA while gaining mass but staying lean?

Ya my concern is strength loss. Not trying to brag but my numbers are not sub par. So I dont exactly want to get weak. I know I have the potential to put the same numbers at a lighter weight but it is still daunting. The first time I hit my deadlift PR I was 235 give or take. Only other time I got it again I was 255. When I got my bench PR I was 265 give or take. No real squat PR to consider.

Mikehr

Wow looks like some of the advice I gave you worked 😉 jk man great journey and your jacked now man! I had a similar journey went from 5'6 218 pounds of useless, to a skinny but shredded 6'0 165 at 7% in a year. What do you weigh now?

ipcheck

Ya my concern is strength loss. Not trying to brag but my numbers are not sub par. So I dont exactly want to get weak. I know I have the potential to put the same numbers at a lighter weight but it is still daunting. The first time I hit my deadlift PR I was 235 give or take. Only other time I got it again I was 255. When I got my bench PR I was 265 give or take. No real squat PR to consider.

Eat like a man, lift like a monster. 😮What's so hard to understand? 😮You people get in Einstein mode very easy.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Scope75

Einstein mode kills gains and progress..Beast mode makes you Big, Strong, and Lean!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Progress

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?